News and Upcoming Events.....
CDL Training Course
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 9:00am
Peoria County Farm Bureau Auditorium
$45 for Farm Bureau Members
$55 for Non-Members
Joe Varda with Mid Illini Educational Consultants will conduct the course. He has been instructing CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) training courses since 1991.
Reservations required by Friday, June 10th
Summer Market Outlook
Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 6:30pm
Farm Bureau Park south of Kickapoo
Dan Manternach will speak as the Market Analyst this year at the Summer Market Outlook. Some facts about Dan:
- Senior Economist at Roach Ag. Marketing Ltd. of Boca Raton, FL
- Director of the St. Louis Regional Office.
- Began his career in 1977 with Professional Farmers of America in Cedar Falls, IA, rising to President of the firm before leaving after 22 years to join Sparks Companies of Memphis (now Informa Economics) as VP for Custom Content.
Raber Packing will serve a ribeye sandwich meal that will also include baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, fruit cobbler, Prairie Farms Dairy ice cream, lemonade and ice tea.
Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at Peoria County Farm Bureau
Peoria County Farm Bureau
Golf Scramble at Laurel Greens
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Play on 4 person team Shotgun Start at 7:00 a.m.
Must be at least 12 years old $15/Member to Golf (Includes cart)
36 team maximum Non-member $25/person
$10 - ribeye steak meal (optional)
Register below and mail payment to our office at
1716 N. University, Peoria, IL 61604
For more information call Peoria County Farm Bureau at 686-7070
Peoria County Farm Bureau membership is now more convenient.
- Register online and you can:
- See your Farm Bureau Membership
- Make changes such as an address or phone number
- Pay your membership dues online
- See what publications you are getting
- Print off a copy of your membership card
Go to: https://www.ilfbmember.org
The Peoria County Farm Bureau is an organization that exists for the benefit of its members in Peoria County. Benefits our members enjoy include:
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Subscription to The Farmer or Partners
- Discounts on Insurance
If you’d like to get these benefits, click on the Membership bar at the top of the page, print our Membership Application , and mail it to Peoria County Farm Bureau.